The Right to Art and Identity for Children from the Perspective of Persian Poetic Texts (Poems by Hafez, Rumi, Saadi, Ferdowsi, etc.)
: child rights
(Assistant Professor, Department of Persian Language and Literature, Farhangian University, Tehran, Iran)
(Instructor, Department of Social Sciences Education, Farhangian University, Tehran, Iran)
(Associate Professor, Department of Law and Political Science, Karaj Branch, Islamic Azad University, Karaj, Iran)
In today's society, the issue of identity is a fundamental issue in childhood, because if we do not pay attention to it, the current and future generations will suffer from imbalance and confusion. The present study aims to investigate the right to art and identity for children from the perspective of Persian poetic texts (poems of Hafez, Rumi, Saadi, Ferdowsi, etc.). The research method is qualitative analysis in the form of library and using the technique of taking notes and using theoretical sources and theory about children's identification According to the obtained results, it can be said that the identification of children in contexts such as family, society and education system is emerging, so its development depends on the development of these contexts. Therefore, when researchers address the issue of child identification, they provide the means for the development of individuals first and then for the development of society. Attention to the rights of children in various dimensions is also in the focus of attention of different societies and religions in the world, so that various laws in this field have always been approved by various organizations and institutions.. Recognizing a child's art, literature, and identity as fundamental rights has an important role in the process of forming his or her identity. Parents are the first and closest reference to the rights of children in all aspects of education and identification, and certainly an informed parent can provide the most and most useful help to his or her child. The study of art in Persian poetry also reveals the influence of art on human mental development, moral development and attention to physical dimension.
1. Binder L. Crises and Sequences in Political Development. Translated by Khajeh Sarvi GH-R. Tehran: Research Institute for Strategic Studies; 2001.
2. Rakhsh Khorshid Z, Salari I. The Role of Art in Educating and Learning Children's Social Behaviors. Sari: The First International Conference on Management, Accounting, Educational Sciences and Resistance Economics; Action and Practice, Baran Andisheh Scientific Research Company; 2016.
3. Meghdadi MM. Jurisprudential study of the right of art for children. Quarterly Journal of Art Theology 2016; 3(7): 108-136.
4. Salahshour S, Mortazavi Z. Elements of identity and the process of identification in preschool children in the context of Islamic-Iranian culture. Yazd: National Conference on the Identity of Islamic Iranian Children in Preschool; 2018.
5. Pourjafar F, Badakhshan E. Investigating the concept of child identity, how it is formed and the role of the family in the Islamic identity of children. Yazd: National Conference on the Identity of Islamic Iranian Children in Preschool; 2018.
6. Jennifer M, Atia S, Brandi R. Cultural Identity Through Art(s) making. Australian Journal of Teacher Education 2014; 39(7): 15-30.
7. Saligheh M. The role of art and literature, poetry and fiction in the process of identifying children. Yazd: National Conference on the Identity of Islamic Iranian Children in Preschool; 2018.
8. Noorani M. Investigating the role of literature (story and poetry) in establishing the identity of Iranian children. Yazd: National Conference on the Identity of Islamic Iranian Children in Preschool; 2018.
9. Ahmadi Dastjerdi M, Abedi Jebeli M. The role of literature as a national-spiritual capital in the formation of children's national identity. Yazd: National Conference on the Identity of Islamic Iranian Children in Preschool; 2018.
10. Satarian T. The Role of Art and Literature in the Process of Identifying Children. Preschool Educational Development 2019; 10(3): 23-18.
11. Seif S, Kadivar P, Karami Nouri R, Lotfabadi H. Developmental Psychology (1). 27th ed. Tehran: Samt; 2018.
12. Dehkhoda A. Dictionary. Tehran: Tehran University; 1998.
13. Moin M. Moin Culture (Persian). Tehran: Zarrin; 2007.
14. Alexander V. Sociology of Arts A Description of the Beautiful and Popular Forms of Art. Translated by Rawdrad A. 2nd ed. Tehran: Shadrangh; 2014.
15. Amid H. Amid Persian Dictionary. 44th ed. Tehran: Milad; 2012.
16. Jenkins R. Social Identity. Translated by Yarahmadi T. Tehran: Shirazeh; 2002.
17. Al-Taie A. Ethnic Identity Crisis in Iran. Tehran: Shadegan; 1999.
18. Mastoviski M. Identité de I’Europe central. Paris: Institut d’Etudes Slaves; 1995.
19. Cuche D. La notion de culture dans les sciences sociales. Paris: La Découverte; 2001.
20. Kariminia MM. Laws, rights and types of rights. Journal of Knowledge 2003; 12(70): 82-88.
21. Garb E. Social Inequality: The Views of Classical and Contemporary Theorists. Translated by Siahpoosh M, Gharavizad AR. 2nd ed. Tehran: Contemporary; 2002.
22. Baert P. Social Theory in the Twentieth Centry. London: Polity Press; 1998.
23. Bourdieu P. Historical development of pure aesthetics. Translated by Farhadpour M. Arghenoon 2000; 3(17): 147-166.
24. Bourdieu P. The Field of Culthral Production. Cambridge: Polity; 1993.
25. Inglis D, Hoghson J. Sociology of Art Ways of Seeing. Translated by Mohammadi J. Tehran: Ney; 2016.
26. Iman MT, Noshadi MR. Qualitative content analysis. Quality of Research in the Humanities 2015; 3(2): 15-44.
27. Giddens A. Sociology. Cambridge: Polity Press; 1989.
28. Rahmani M, Piri F, Hajiloo A. Protecting the child's right to life in armed conflict from the perspective of Islam and international documents with a view to Yemeni children. Child Rights Quarterly 2019; 1(3): 73-100.
29. Covention on the Rights of Child. Article.1, 8, 9, 24.
30. The Holy Quran. Room: 30.
31. Nahj al-Balagha. Sermon 216.
32. Ramin A. Fundamentals of Sociology of Art. 14th ed. Tehran: Ney; 2013.
33. Aminpour Q. Poetry and Childhood. Tehran: Morvarid; 2006.
34. Fallahian N, Aram MB, Naderi M, Ahmadi A. Methods of teaching social studies. 2nd ed. Tehran: Iran Textbook Publishing Company; 2012.
35. Peter H. Theoretical and Critical Perspectives in Children's Literature. Translated by Kermani AR, Ebrahimabadi AR. Tehran: Arun; 2003.